Business Intelligence – Rapid Time to Benefit – P2A2
Agile Business Intelligence
Agile BI applies the agile software development methodology for BI projects to reduce the time-to-benefit of traditional BI and helps in quickly adapting to changing business needs. Agile methodology works on the iterative principle; this provides the new features of software to the end users sooner than the traditional waterfall process which delivers only the final product.
- Agile BI promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery, a time-boxed iterative approach, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
- With Agile BI, the focus is not on solving every BI problem at once but rather on delivering pieces of BI functionality in manageable chunks via shorter development cycles
- Agile BI reduces overall risk on your project while increasing the probability that you will deliver a DW or BI solution which meets the actual needs of its end users.
Data Vault 2.0
Current Enterprise Data Modeling approaches do not support Agile BI. Data Vault 2.0 is a full system of business intelligence that is designed to be flexible, scalable, consistent and adaptable to both the current and future analytical needs of the enterprise.
- Provides full integration from multiple (disparate) applications and is designed for large scale, rapidly changing analytics platforms.
- Caters for today’s complex Data Management needs, focusing on dealing with issues such as auditing, tracing of data, loading speed and resilience to change.
- Can scale out for very large implementations while retaining flexibility to change.
Agile BI and Data Vault 2.0
The powerful combination of the Agile BI methodology and the Data Vault architecture allows you to deliver higher quality analytic solutions faster and cheaper to your customers.
- Presentation layer agnostic. Rapidly deliver analytical, predictive, and cognitive solutions using your preferred presentation tools.
- Supports both structured and unstructured data.
- RDBMS agnostic. Run both on-prem and in the cloud. ETL/ELT agnostic.
Click below to check out our Agile BI / Datavault webinar!