Maintaining your current Cognos system is important and cannot be overlooked. The health of your Cognos environment must be efficient, up-to-date and must conform to best practices and industry standards to guarantee your organization is using the software to its fullest.
PerformanceG2’s Cognos Health Check service takes an in-depth look into your platform to assess and determine the health, and provide recommendations on steps your organization can make to get the system back on track.
Our comprehensive assessment of your organization’s entire Cognos software architecture is executed by our team of experienced and certified technical specialists, who will review your entire configuration and provide a detailed summary that includes recommendations to enhance your environment.
PerformanceG2’s Health Check Service includes:
- Cognos Architecture Validation – provides visual diagrams of your Cognos architecture, both physical and logical
- System Overview – general diagnostic of the complete Cognos system, shows patches and FP’s that may be required
- Cognos Content Store Diagnostic – scans the content store for corruption or clean-up issues and sizing issues
- Cognos Compliancy Diagnostic – ensures that all software and hardware are compliant with Cognos products
- Cognos Framework Manager Diagnostic – checks the Framework Manager model to ensure best practices are being followed
- Cognos Report Diagnostic – checks for broken reports and ownership issues, and provides fix suggestions
- Cognos Dispatcher Diagnostic – checks for inconsistencies with dispatcher settings
- Cognos Connection Diagnostic – identifies broken links, orphans and provides fixes
- Cognos User and Group Diagnostic – provides information on users and groups, allows transfer of non-existent user content to administrator