Data Vault 2.0 Boot Camp and Certification
December 8-10, 2020
*** LIVE ONLINE TRAINING ***
This class is an introductory and intermediate class that takes you through the why/what/how of Data Vault 2.0. It includes the coverage of the business justifications, then follows with the technical descriptions of the architecture, implementation, methodology, and modeling. The course finishes with descriptions on ETL design time paradigms, including templates, best practices and working SQL.
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CT
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CT
Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CT
Each student will receive a certification of attendance. In addition, students can attend one private certification test for a Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2) as outlined by Dan Linstedt and is included in the course fee.
This class is officially licensed by the inventor of Data Vault, Dan Linstedt.
This class is taught by Bruce McCartney.
- Provide Students with Proper and Consistent Language for repeatable solution builds.
- Improve BI and Analytics Understanding, along with Big Data, Real-Time and NoSQL platforms.
- Show students how-to implement in a consistent and automated manner, applying CMMI Level 5, Disciplined Agile Delivery, and generation techniques for maximum capabilities.
- Allow students to exercise skills in a group workshop environment, where they are asked to draw an Entity Relationship diagram as a team in an agile manner.
- 1 day of On-line CBT Video based training, 8 hours of run-time divided in to Modules, divided further in to 15 minute video segments.
- 3 days of remote live training.
Register for our upcoming onsite training courses below. To learn more about custom onsite training courses for multiple users within your organization, connect with us at (877) 742-4276 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.