In a recent business analytics study produced and published by Nucleus Research, Nucleus found that not only do midsize organizations turn to IBM business partners to implement business analytics projects, but also partners play a significant role in the business analytics deployment for organizations by reduced training costs, shorter project implementation times, lower software costs, and improved effectiveness – benefits delivered through out the entire project life cycle.
Specifically, Nucleus found that organizations were able to reduce project cycle times by an average of 50% when working with IBM business partners.
According to Nucleus Research, for every $1 invested in analytics, organizations get back $10.66. Implementation challenges can be solved by turning to IBM business partners who are experienced in implementing analytics tools, as well as creation of data warehouses and other infrastructure support solutions.
The benefits of working with IBM partners highlighted in the Nucleus study include:
- Increased project team productivity- partners have extensive knowledge of data assets and Cognos BI
- Reduced training costs- partners provide knowledge transfer through Cognos training
- Lower software costs- partners provide cost-efficient routes of deployment
- Increased end-user productivity- partners improve usability of reports and create analytical assets to fulfill business requirements
- Greater analytics benefits- partners improve usability of reports and create analytical assets to fulfill business requirements
PerformanceG2 is proud to be an IBM Premier business partner and Authorized Software Value Plus Cognos business analytics provider. PerformanceG2 provides both technical and business experience to not only deliver and deploy business analytics applications such as IBM Cognos BI, Cognos Express and TM1, solutions and services to client organizations, but also to create and deliver project maps dedicated to meeting organizations’ data and analytics goals through skilled and experienced business intelligence and analytics consulting and training.
Learn more about PerformanceG2’s Premier IBM Cognos Business Analytics partnership.