IBM Planning Analytics is a fast, easy, flexible, and complete planning and analytics solution available now on-premises and in the cloud or in hybrid environments:
- An interactive, self-service planning and analytics workspace helps you to create custom dashboards and compelling visualizations, link operational tactics with financial plans, synthesize information, infer trends and deliver insights to improve decision quality.
- Self-service data discovery and analytics uncovers new predictive insights into factors that drive your business automatically from internal and external data. This exploratory planning can pinpoint causal and correlated relationships previously unseen in your data and models.
- Simplified maintenance and administration of planning models and scenario-based hierarchies. This functionality enables you to model attributes and drill on those attributes as if they were a dimension, but without having to create a new dimension or add elements (members) to the hierarchy. The result is a more efficient database that allows more granular analysis so that you can dig deeper into the data to uncover new business insights.
- You retain full Microsoft Excel functionality where needed while accessing all the capabilities of a modern planning and analytics solution with superior Wide Area Network performance. In-spreadsheet slice/dice/pivot and multiple modes of report design enable all user roles to leverage the power of Excel layout and formatting to design input templates and financial reports for Excel or Web consumption.
- Built on IBM TM1, a market leading, in-memory multidimensional technology in use by thousands of companies world-wide, the IBM solution helps you perform dimensional analysis and calculations for the most demanding profitability and scenario analytics.
Interested in IBM Cognos TM1 / Planning Analytics? Fill out the form below to check out an informative video, as well as get the latest info on this amazing analytics and planning solution!